Breakfast at the Bridges Inn at Whitcomb House
Our guests love our multi-course, scrumptious, breakfasts served in the formal dining room on bone china with sterling silver and linen tablecloth and napkins. Or on a warm summer morning, the screened-in porch makes a lovely spot for eating. We use fresh herbs and many locally produced ingredients and products, such as local maple syrup and locally grown produce in season.
Breakfast is typically served between 7:30 and 9:30 AM with the time determined the night before, based on the guests’ needs. Arrangements can usually be made for something to go for those who must eat outside of regular breakfast times, such as to catch an early flight.
Breakfast fare is abundant and is typically served buffet-style. Examples of what you might find:
- An assortment of fruit juice
- Coffee, decaf, a wide selection of tea, hot chocolate
- Plenty of fresh fruit
- Baked goods such as homemade bread, muffins, scones, fruit breads, apple crisp; pancakes or waffles
- One or two egg dishes
- A breakfast meat such as bacon or sausages
- Potatoes and/or vegetables often accompany breakfast
We encourage our guests to inform us of any dietary restrictions and requests in advance so we can be prepared for them. We are accustomed to vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free diets, to name a few.