The Thompson Bridge Room
- Spacious, comfortable room
- King-size bed with wicker headboard
- Pleasant, cheerful blue and white décor
- Private attached bathroom (en suite) with oversized shower
- TV with cable
- Antique bureau; appointed with antiques
- Accommodates roll-away bed
Thompson Bridge Room - Rates
Weekends May – Mid September: $155
Week days May – Mid September: $150
Weekends November – April: $149
Week days November – April: $145
9% NH tax will be added.
For rates not listed above, please call or e-mail us.
Rates are higher mid September through October and during event, peak, and early May weekends.
Rates are based on double occupancy. • One night stays may be higher. A two-night minimum stay may be required weekends from early May until late October as well as certain holidays and special events. For more information, see our policies on our Reservations page.
Our Guest Rooms
Each guest room is tastefully decorated, comfortable, and has a private bathroom. Guest rooms are on the second floor; because the house was built in 1792, it was not designed for accessibility.